Workstreet is the brainchild of Khurshid Alam, an IMT Ghaziabad alumnus. He is also the co-founder of Fleapo that helps brand transform brands digitally through Digital Marketing.
The vacant space in the Fleapo Kolkata office premises helped him realize how it could be used to create a community for individuals with a common need for a coworking space. Space where individuals could grow in each other’s presence and share knowledge and values.
Khurshid was fascinated by the startup culture that was taking India by storm and this is why he did not hesitate to change his dream into reality.
We aspire to create coworking spaces that facilitate inclusivity. A coworking space where anyone irrespective of financial background, culture, religion, gender, and race can work in an ambience of collaboration and cooperation.
At Workstreet, we aspire to provide members with an ambience that brings out the best in every individual. We plan to achieve this by maintaining an atmosphere of cooperation and collaboration and by providing the best of amenities at super affordable prices.
Workstreet is a coworking space that aspires to build a community of hard-working and dedicated individuals.
At Workstreet, we want to create an ambience that encourages healthy co-existence between freelancers and working professionals of all organizations.
1. Workstreet is a shared office space that facilitates networking among members.
2. Networking is necessary to build connections and meet people who can become future clients, prospective business partners or employees.
3. At Workstreet, we provide you with a platform that lets you meet other talented individuals like yourself who provide services that you can benefit from or meet people who might need services that you’re adept at.
4. Workstreet is a community where people learn from one another and share knowledge and values.
1. At Workstreet, you will meet like-minded people who have instilled in them, the entrepreneurial spirit.
2. Collaborating with other members with the same dedication and motivation as you, whether in your field or not, can work wonders for your idea or project.
3. Workstreet has already provided shared office space to two companies, Fleapo, and Tagmango in their collaborative venture.
4. Collaboration leads to a better outcome for both parties as well as increases the spirit of coworking in the workplace.
1. Workstreet plays host to numerous events that include seminars, workshops, game days and so on.
2. These events bring together members from different work backgrounds and cultures and bring them closer to one another.
3. These events lead to increased productivity for individuals. We have a well-furnished meeting space where these events can be held.