Best Coworking Space In Salt Lake, Kolkata
Workstreet is the trendiest new coworking space in Kolkata that is dedicated to building a coworking community.
Why Choose Workstreet As Your Coworking Space?
Everyone loves earning profits. But to earn profits, it is necessary to reduce costs. Coworking space is a cost-effective answer to the problem of expensive office spaces. Workstreet offers you the opportunity to grow your business without having to sink money into lease-breaking fees.
- No capital expenditure required
- Cheap compared to other alternatives
- Value for money
Workstreet strives to provide an ambiance of flexibility. It has flexible workspaces with even more flexible seating and payment options. Workstreet offers much more flexibility than regular office spaces. Coworking spaces aspire to combine the benefits of work from home and traditional office space.
- No long term commitments
- Coworking spaces are open 24x7
- No fixed membership plan
Coworking office spaces offer perks and amenities at a much lower cost. This increases the employee’s ability to balance work and life and thus enhances employee happiness. It is necessary to work in an environment that looks after leisure needs. A good shared office space is all about the facilities it offers.
- Indoor games arena is common in coworking spaces.
- 24X7 high-speed wifi is a necessity.
- Meeting Rooms can be very useful.
Coworking spaces include professionals and organizations working in different fields. The person sitting opposite you may work for an organization that supplies products or services similar to what you need. In addition, networking at a Workstreet can also widen your network. Networking in shared office spaces make you feel like you’re part of a community.
- Interact with other motivated individuals.
- Find your next business partner.
- Be a part of a community.
Coworking spaces are built with the dream of catering to every individual, starting from freelancers to employees working in small or big organizations. Thus it is necessary to have different membership options that will allow its members to choose the membership option that is most suitable for them. This is what WorkStreet offers you.
- There are several options available.
- Flexible desks, dedicated desks are suitable for freelancers.
- Work pods and private cabins are tailored for companies.
Workstreet is not just a shared office space. We are a community that welcomes freelancers, startups and other organizations with varying backgrounds, cultures and requirements. This is why we have well-planned workspace options to cater to your every need. Our community believes in the spirit of inclusiveness, which is another reason why we are the best coworking space in Kolkata.view all streets
Flexible Seats are suitable for those who wish to use Workstreet on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Cheaper than other options
- Suitable for freelancers
- Optimal space
INR 400 / DayKNOW MORE
Dedicated Seats are all yours. No one else but you can use your dedicated seat.
- Blend of public and private
- Suitable for all
- Personalized desks
INR 6000 / MonthKNOW MORE
24x7 High-Speed Wifi
Indoor Games Arena
Life at Workstreet is as enjoyable as it is motivating. Our members spend a major part of their day here and we are committed to making it fun.
Workstreet provides a platform for the perfect blend of seriousness and fun. It provides a space where you can have an intense brainstorming session as well as enjoy your leisure with many of our facilities.
We break down walls so that we can breakthrough in our
I believe in collaboration rather than competition.
Workstreet is a coworking space that aspires to build a community of hard-working and dedicated individuals.
At Workstreet, we want to create an ambiance that encourages healthy co-existence between freelancers and working professionals of all organizations.
1. Workstreet is a shared office space that facilitates networking among members.
2. Networking is necessary to build connections and meet people who can become future clients, prospective business partners or employees.
3. At Workstreet, we provide you with a platform that lets you meet other talented individuals like yourself who provide services that you can benefit from or meet people who might need services that you’re adept at.
4. Workstreet is a community where people learn from one another and share knowledge and values.
1. At Workstreet, you will meet like-minded people who have instilled in them, the entrepreneurial spirit.
2. Collaborating with other members with the same dedication and motivation as you, whether in your field or not, can work wonders for your idea or project.
3. Workstreet has already provided shared office space to two companies, Fleapo, and Tagmango in their collaborative venture.
4. Collaboration leads to a better outcome for both parties as well as increases the spirit of coworking in the workplace.
1. Workstreet plays host to numerous events that include seminars, workshops, game days and so on.
2. These events bring together members from different work backgrounds and cultures and bring them closer to one another.
3. These events lead to increased productivity for individuals. We have a well-furnished meeting space where these events can be held.
We Are Situated At
Workstreet is a coworking space located in the heart of Salt Lake, Sector V, the corporate hub of Kolkata. It is connected to the rest of the city as well as the outskirts by every possible form of transport. Bus, cab, auto, train, metro, you name it and Workstreet has it!
Bus: There’s a busy bus stop located right outside Workstreet.
Cab: There are app-based cabs available round the clock outside Workstreet.
Auto: Workstreet has an auto stand located right outside its office and also has running autos available!
Train: The nearest train station is Biddhanagar Station that is around 6.4 km away.
Workstreet is situated adjacent to Technopolis, another renowned skyscraper in Kolkata.
East: Rajarhat, the latest housing and office hub of Kolkata is what lies here.
West: You are met by flyovers and the rest of Kolkata.
South: Workstreet has an auto stand located right outside its office.
North: Kolkata Airport is what lies to the north of Workstreet.
Keeping parity with their legacy of developing Kolkata with global standards Martin Burn came up with Martin Burn Business Park, the ultimate in modern commercial buildings.18 storied Martin Burn Business Park, designed by eminent architect Mr. J P Agrawal, serves as the gateway to Salt Lake Sector V, the corporate corridor of Kolkata.The building is green building IGBC Gold certified.
Our Clients Simply Love Our Work
Rated 4.5 / 5.0
TagmangoKolkata, West Bengal
Workstreet is the perfect coworking space for my startup. It has an amazing range of amenities and I met a lot of my current team members at Workstreet. It has a wide range of workspace options suitable for every working professional. Workstreet is definitely the best and most affordable coworking space in Kolkata.
FleapoKolkata, West Bengal
Workstreet is definitely at the top of the list of coworking spaces in Kolkata. It offers affordable pricing and great amenities. Our company consists of two teams, the digital marketing, and technical team and both teams loved the ambiance here at Workstreet. Productivity increased almost immediately. Choosing Workstreet was definitely a great choice.
UnivdesignKolkata, West Bengal
Having an office right in the heart of Salt Lake was something that our company needed. On top of that, amazing amenities and the view from the 11th floor was just breathtaking. We felt like we were a part of a community rather than just another coworking space. Definitely the best shared office space.
Workstreet Blogsview more
WORKSTREET: THE TRENDIEST COWORKING SPACE IN KOLKATA
Workstreet is the trendiest new coworking space in Kolkata that is dedicated to building a coworking community where individuals can create an atmosphere of cooperation and collaboration.
FUTURE OF COWORKING SPACES
The Coworking Space Industry has taken over the world by storm. Right now, there are 18,287 coworking spaces all over the world. There has been an average increase of 2.595 new coworking spaces every year since 205.
CAFES V/S COWORKING SPACES: WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU GO FOR?
Bhatia is a freelance writer. He does his morning chores and gets ready. He waits for 2 hours and then leaves for the cafe. In the cafe, he has his eyes on a nice quiet cozy corner by the window.
Have Questions About
Contact us anytime
+91 79800 54017
1. Flexible Seats
2. Dedicated Desks
3. Private Cabins
2. Good quality coffee
3. High-speed WiFi
4. An excellent cafeteria
5. A great view from the 11th floor
6. Cozy bean bag
The companies that have worked at Workstreet are:
|Workspace Options||No. of Members||Pricing||Timings|
|Flexible Seats||1||400/day||9 am - 10 am|
|Dedicated Seats||1||6,000/month||9 am - 10 am|
|Private Office||Custom||Custom||9 am - 10 am|
Flexible Seats - No Deposit
Dedicated Desks - 1 Month
Private Cabins - Custom
Company Incorporation Letter
Company Pan Card
Individual Identity Proof